If you want to maximize your Social Security payouts, minimize your taxes, get the most from Medicare, and pay less for everything, then you need Sitting Pretty on a Fixed Income: 1,001 Personal Finance for Seniors, an informative new book just released to the public by FC&A Publishing® in Peachtree City, Georgia.
You'll be amazed at how you can save money on hospital bills and prescriptions, lower your utility bills, spend less on groceries, and so much more!
- The top 5 things that folks on a fixed income can do to cut their expenses!
- More than 2 million seniors qualify, but don't take advantage. Save $529 each year!
- First-rate groceries at discount prices! Retailer secret can save you 30% more.
- 10 ways to lower the amount due on your medical bills!
- The tax credit that's so hush-hush, 70% of folks don't even know it exists!