Main duties and responsibilities
- Write winning sales copy and contribute to successful marketing packages/campaigns for existing and prospective products.
- Immerse yourself in our products’ subject matter, mail history, customer needs, and anything else that will help you write compelling copy.
- Analyze and draw conclusions from tests and our own mailing history to improve FC&A copy and increase sales.
- Assist the team with new product ideas and development (using surveys, tests, market research, etc).
- Monitor industry and copywriting trends to stay current with the latest successful techniques and products.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field and direct marketing experience, preferred.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to sell the benefits of a product to a specific demographic of customers.
- Ability to research and draw conclusions, set priorities, and accept constructive criticism.
Candidates will be asked to take our standard pre-employment tests and a 2-hour copywriting test. Please indicate in your cover letter if you are planning on relocating to the south Atlanta area.
How to contact us:
Send your resumé and copywriting samples to FC&A Publishing.
Fax: Attn. Barbara at 770-631-4357
Mail: FC&A Publishing, 103 Clover Green, Peachtree City, GA 30269