Just put it on your grocery list and put away the plunger, cap the toxic cleaners, AND wipe out weeds naturally!
(Peachtree City, Georgia) If you want to boost your Social Security payouts, cut your cable bill, protect your identity, and learn hundreds of ways to live well on a fixed income, then you need 1,001 Uncommon Solutions to Common Everyday Problems: Household How-Tos, Fix-Its, and Money-Savers, an informative new book just released to the public by FC&A Publishing® in Peachtree City, Georgia.
You’ll be amazed at how you can lower your utility bills, clear clogged drains, and spend less on groceries — right now!
• Know the law! Only these three must know your Social Security
• 12 senior discounts you’ve never heard of, and some retailers hope you don’t find out.
• Ants hate this scent ... but you will love it and how it keeps them out of your kitchen!
• How to stop identity thieves and get rid of a ton of junk mail with one phone call!
• The 5 cleaning products you should never be without ... they cost less than $10!
• Secrets to paying less for groceries, utilities, clothes, medications, and more!
• Forget monthly satellite or cable bills. Pay this once and watch TV forever!
• 9 documents you should never destroy!
• How to un-fix your income — hundreds of ways to make extra money ... after you retire!
• 12 simple ways to cut your water bill every month.
• Why scrub and scrub your toilet and tub, when you can just spray and walk away?
• Are you breathing in mold ... or something worse? This beautiful plant removed 78% of airborne mold and 94% of ... you won’t believe it ‘til you read it.
• A self-cleaning toilet bowl? This white vinegar formula makes any toilet automatically spick and span.
• Free for seniors! No matter what your income, services like legal assistance, home repair — even housekeeping chores can be yours at no cost.
• Are you ever torn between keeping things or giving them away or selling them? Simple one-step process will answer that question for you every time!
• The one cleaning tip you can’t live without. You’ll always have a clean house if you follow this advice.
• You want to get rid of the clutter, but yard sales are so much work! How to move the stuff out without the hassle of a sale ... and you still make money!
• Have the power company pay you! You heard right! The secret program that rewards you with money.
• Avoid identity theft and scams. Surprising information exposes the one crook you’d never suspect!
• Clear clogged drains with this 3-ingredient drain opener. Won’t damage pipes, either!
• Pay less for groceries! Money-saving tips could save you as much as $1,000 a year!
• 6 simple steps that can save you up to $700 a year on utilities!
• Look for this before giving your credit card number online.
• 15 surprising businesses that offer senior discounts. The downside? They won’t give you the lower price unless you ask!
• You can end most unwanted telephone sales calls by doing this one easy thing. If they keep calling, there are 6 ways to make them wish they’d never dialed your number!
• One 3-minute thing you can do can save you more than $1,000 a year. That’s like getting paid $54 an hour for your time!
• Never ever pay full price for anything. Experts reveal the secret to finding the lowest price on thousands of products.
• The simple, inexpensive part in your water heater you should be replacing every 3 or 4 years ... and it’ll make your heater last years longer!
We will send you a copy of 1,001 Uncommon Solutions to Common Everyday Problems: Household How- Tos, Fix-Its, and Money-Savers for $12.99 plus $3.00 shipping and handling.
You get a no-time-limit guarantee of satisfaction or your money back. IMPORTANT — FREE GIFT OFFER EXPIRES August 31, 2018
All orders placed by August 31, 2018 guaranteed to receive a free gift, The Little Book of Big Savings. Order right away!