10 Super Useful Apps You Need to Download Now
The hands-down best thing about apps is how much easier they make your life. Check out this list of the 10 most useful — and free — cell phone apps for seniors.
1. AccuWeather: See local weather forecasts, severe weather warnings, and up-to-the-minute rain alerts.
2. Facebook: Easily share personal news and photos with friends and family.
3. FaceTime: Make video calls to friends and family from your iPhone or iPad.
4. Flashlight: Turn your iPhone screen into a flashlight.
5. GasBuddy: Find the cheapest gas anywhere you travel.
6. Google Keep: Make notes, checklists, sketches and more.
7. Krazy Coupon Lady: Find sales and hundreds of coupons.
8. Medisafe: Manage even complicated medications with fun reminders and more.
9. Tip Calculator Free: Calculate the total tip and how much each person owes.
10. Waze: Reach your destination faster with turn by turn directions that avoid traffic jams.
Discover other useful tips in Explaining Computers in Plain English for Seniors. Click below for more information!
- FC&A Staff Writer